We are dedicated to purchasing para-aramid scrap in all its forms – processed and unprocessed, pure, and contaminated. These materials are recycled and converted into pulp, which can be used as an asbestos replacement in numerous high-tech applications. This variety of recycling options enables us to accept a broad range of aramid scrap.
In order to further expand the range of materials suitable for recycling, we continuously work on developing new, appropriate conversion processes for aramid waste. We work together with our customers to improve the eco-efficiency of the aramid life cycle. Contact us to find out how we can support you to decrease your eco and carbon footprint.
What do we collect?
- Ballistic vests
- Fabric scrap (salvages, cut-offs)
- Yarn leftovers
- Aramid scrap occurring during the production process
- Cut-protective gloves
- Optical fiber cables reinforced with aramid
- Other types of aramid scrap (to be evaluated)
Where and how do we collect?
Thanks to the global reach of our organization, we can buy back aramid waste across the world. Simply gather up your waste, and we will pick it up and sort it out for an agreed price.
What’s in it for you?
- Save money by returning aramid waste to a revenue stream, rather than paying for proper disposal
- Guaranteed demilitarization (with certificate)
- Sustainable solution for your waste
- Improved eco-efficiency balance
- Ability to meet sustainability regulations and legislation