Safety is very important to us. It is our top priority in the development and manufacture of our products. Even though our core business may involve the handling of hazardous chemicals or machinery, our employees and contract workers must remain safe. Always.
Our Life Saving Rules help us to establish safety standards that everyone must abide by.
Life Saving Rules
- Stop working when conditions or behaviors become unsafe
- Work with a valid work permit when required
- Wear the prescribed personal protective equipment
- Get permission before overriding safety precautions
- Use fall protection when working at heights
- Use LOTOTO when securing machines and equipment
- Do not work under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Drive and travel responsibly and follow local regulations
- Follow the Management of Change procedures
- Get permission before entering a contained area