Network formation and binding are key process considerations in the manufacture of specialty paper products. Our Twaron jet-spun fibrids and pulp offer superior performance in these areas thanks to their adjustable structure, which can vary from film-like to very fine. What’s more, our jet-spun fibrids and pulp can also be processed on conventional paper machines to make specialty paper products. For more information and technical advice on your specific application, contact our experts!
- Outstanding adjustability to applications
- Improved tensile and tear strength
- Z-strength delamination resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High wet strength
- Superior bursting pressure